Monday, January 3, 2011

The KeyStone

Trolling the web looking for hope has been....less than fruitful.


Until now.


Now that I have taken the step of writing my own blog to increase the level of hope and sanity in my life... I have tripped over a whole new community of like-minded souls.  Why I couldn't have tripped over this community months ago when I started to look is beyond me, but the universe works in mysterious ways sometimes.  Maybe I had lessons to learn.


Two blogs in particular that I will be spending some time at reading older posts are, in no particular order, Hope Despite Depression and If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going .  Looks like there are some other people out there who have decided to raise the bar for mental illness resources online.  


Turns out... there IS hope.

3 comments:

  1. Hello TSB :)

    I am so happy that you started a blog - I can really relate to so much you have to say and you JUST started expressing your thoughts! I look forward to reading much much more.

    One request :) Would you be willing to add "Followers" to your blog so I can follow your blog? I definitely will be including your blog under my blogroll!!

    Take care! So glad we connected!

    ((Hugs))
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is done! I initially didn't add Followers due to the rather anonymous nature of mine, but in using it I see now that one can choose to follow, or follow anonymously. That works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the anonymous thing - given the topic of discussion - whether it be the blogger or the person leaving a comment people want their privacy - and I absolutely respect that. I was REALLY abstract but I've loosened up a bit - but I don't know if I will ever fully express who I am. It's a personal choice. By keeping parts of my life private I'm able to express more without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings... etc... I like how blogger gives you the option to follow "anonymously"...

    ReplyDelete

For obvious reasons, Anonymous is allowed. However, no spam, no insults, no name calling, no being a bad person to your fellow readers. TSB reserves the right to not publish a comment. They are, of course, moderated. Comments will appear as soon as I get the email and click on PUBLISH.