Monday, January 3, 2011

Science, in all it's Glory

Oh yay my first post commenting on something I found on the Internet!  A milestone!

http://scienceblog.com/40878/are-depressed-people-too-clean/


I am a firm believer that our hand-sanitized, rubber-gloved, lysoled society keeps beneficial bacteria out of our systems.  Look at the explosion of allergies and other environmental sensitivities in the last 10 years.  Certainly I think there is some validity to this article.


However.


I suspect the person who named the post isn't the same person who wrote it.  Cause folks, if you are like me, you are far from too clean, and only tidy up your home when someone else is about to see it.  Depressed people too clean?  I call, "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment

For obvious reasons, Anonymous is allowed. However, no spam, no insults, no name calling, no being a bad person to your fellow readers. TSB reserves the right to not publish a comment. They are, of course, moderated. Comments will appear as soon as I get the email and click on PUBLISH.